Barcelona-based game developer GROUND Game Atelier has announced The Time I Have Left, a time-driven escape adventure game with RPG elements for PC (Steam). It will launch in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
In six hours, you will be dead.
Left as the seemingly sole inhabitant of the enormous underground city of Colony 7, Aline is suddenly marked for death by a mysterious phenomenon known as “The Miasma.”
The Time I Have Left is a time-driven exploration game with a narrative focus.
- Guide Aline in a race against the clock through Colony 7, an enormous and eerily deserted underground complex.
- Face disturbing visions of death in a dynamic turn-based combat system.
- Preserve your willpower and uncover the hidden truth behind Colony 7, Aline, and The Miasma.
- Stunning Visuals – Experience the dense environments of Colony 7, all rendered in a striking style.
- Nostalgic Flair, Modern Spin – Find clues, solve environmental puzzles, unlock hidden areas, and secure your escape!
- Time-Driven Gameplay – The clock is always ticking, and some events only trigger at specific times. What will you do with the time you have left?
- Knowledge is Power New abilities are unlocked as you uncover clues and complete the in-game database.
- Deep, Dark Secrets – Use the information you gather to unlock shortcuts, hidden stories, unique items, and secrets! You may not discover them all in a single playthrough.
- Resist the Visions of Death – Aline faces grotesque creatures in her Near-Death Experiences. Since they cannot be harmed, your only options are to resist or flee.
- Reactive Turn-Based Mechanics – Time your movements well to evade directional attacks. Master your foes’ patterns to escape unharmed!
- Adventure with an RPG Twist – Experience unique exploration gameplay combined with a fresh take on the classic JRPG formula.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.