The Phocuswright Meeting is coming up November 15 to 17, with its regular extensive array of speakers, events and networking.
In advance of some of the key classes on Center Phase, PhocusWire is outlining some of the key spots for discussion for the program’s executives and panels.
A panel this calendar year, concentrating on lodging, options the adhering to company:
- Noah Brodsky, president at Vacation+Leisure Group and main manufacturer officer at Vacation+Leisure
- Vered Raviv Schwarz, president and chief functioning officer at Guesty
- Sam Shank, CEO at HotelTonight and head of visitor ordeals at Airbnb
- Chris Silcock, government vice president and main professional officer at Hilton
Five issues for the lodging executives:
- Is the mid-pandemic surge in fascination around alternate accommodation a development for the prolonged-expression?
- What can traditional hospitality vendors and alternate lodging operators discover from a person yet another about customer provider and practical experience?
- Does the panel concur that customers are progressively observing a blurring of the traces amongst the unique accommodation types, specifically when utilizing on the web journey companies?
- Other than a return to pandemic-led travel constraints, what are the greatest threats to expansion in option accommodations and motels?
- Do lodges have an gain over choice lodging companies when it arrives to upselling and cross-marketing ancillary items?
The Phocuswright Meeting 2021
Executive Roundtable: Resorts and Rentals – Divide, Conquer or Converge?
Locate out extra about the event, registration, location, which include devoted progams for innovation, Younger Leaders and much more.