Table of Contents
- 1 A Neon Moment for Miami
- 2 Oséree Lumiere ’90s sporty two piece bikini set
- 3 White Ruffles for Crete
- 4 & Other Stories eyelet embroidered bandeau bikini top
- 5 Tropical Prints in Maui
- 6 Eres Babouche Lassi printed swimsuit
- 7 An On-Theme Suit For St. Barths
- 8 PatBo x Eden Rock St. Barths string bikini top
- 9 Tie-Dye Vibes for Fiji
- 10 The Upside Maya tie-dyed recycled swimsuit
- 11 Shells and Crochet for Ocho Rios
- 12 Zimmermann Andi crochet bikini set
- 13 Timeless White for the Maldives
- 14 Isa Boulder waves one-piece swimsuit
- 15 Francophile Stripes for St. Tropez
- 16 Solid & Striped The Lucia metallic striped swimsuit
- 17 Vibrant Colors for Bali
- 18 Bond Eye Rico one-piece swimsuit
- 19 Dainty Details for Turks and Caicos
- 20 Peony Vacation belted floral-print recycled swimsuit
- 21 Sunshine Hello for Aruba
- 22 Marysia Mott reversible scalloped-edge swimsuit
- 23 A Subtle Plunge For Cabo
- 24 Tory Burch printed ring one-piece swimsuit
- 25 Boho Knits for Mykonos
- 26 Alanui Beach Break striped cotton-knit bikini
- 27 Retro Feels in Cape Cod
- 28 Norma Kamali Bill ruched halterneck bikini top
- 29 Mosaic Moments for Barcelona
- 30 Johanna Ortiz Alcazar one-piece swimsuit
- 31 Retro Romance for the Amalfi Coast
- 32 Evarae Audrey stretch-ECONYL underwired bikini top
- 33 Bright Blues for Bondi
- 34 Jade Swim Cava cutout swimsuit
- 35 A Ruffled Touch for Cartagena
- 36 Agua by Agua Bendita Limón ruffled embellished floral-print recycled swimsuit
- 37 Preppy Prints for Palm Beach
- 38 La DoubleJ ruffle piqué bikini top
- 39 Party-Ready Pieces for Ibiza
- 40 Isa Boulder Sculpture cutout ruched stretch-satin underwired bikini top
- 41 A Sporty Suit for Tahiti
- 42 Abysse Elle neoprene swimsuit
- 43 Wavy Stripes for Laguna Beach
- 44 Solid & Striped Claudia reversible one-piece swimsuit
- 45 Bold Prints for Cape Town
- 46 Ulla Johnson Martina Maillot one-piece swimsuit
- 47 Body-Con Cutouts for Rio De Janeiro
- 48 Andrea Iyamah Aluna one-piece swimsuit
- 49 Blazing Red for Bermuda
- 50 Magda Butrym bustier swimsuit
Although the pandemic has once again throttled some of our short-term plans, we’re remaining hopeful that 2022 could still be the year that the splendor of travel makes a full return.
That optimism evokes thoughts of booking flights and packing the perfect swimsuit for every destination. Perhaps a magical escape to Maui coupled with a floral one-piece is in the cards for next summer, or a jaunt through the Amalfi coast while wearing an alluring bikini could be the perfect way to welcome the fall. The options are endless.
Not sure where to go in 2022? Let your favorite swimsuit help you make a decision. Below, we’ve found the perfect swimsuit for every destination on our radar.
A Neon Moment for Miami
If you’re heading to this urban oasis, bring on the ritz and glitz. Miami’s art deco architecture, avant-garde hotels, and grandeur museums will encourage you to let your inner maximalist shine bright—just like Oséree’s glittery swimsuit.
White Ruffles for Crete
There’s no need to worry about getting your swimsuit dirty while vacationing on Crete’s pristine pink sand shores. The Mediterranean hotspot is home to more than 100 Blue Flag beaches, an award given out globally to notably clean waterfronts. Plus, the picturesque island’s rustic simplicity matches the charm of this two-piece eyelet swimsuit.
Tropical Prints in Maui
From the lush rainforests to the monumental volcanoes, Maui’s natural beauty is undeniable. The essence of its tropical gardens is just as delightful as this Eres Lassi-printed number.
An On-Theme Suit For St. Barths
Evoke the social yet relaxing vibes of St. Barths by stringing up PatBo and Eden Rock St. Barth’s bikini. The calming blue color captures the spirit of the relaxing waves while the splashes of red embody the luxe atmosphere, which is known for being a playground for the rich and famous.
Tie-Dye Vibes for Fiji
You are going to want to suit up in The Upside’s sports-ready swimsuit. This South Pacific island is home to some of the most beautiful coral reefs and best waves, which are perfect for surfing or diving.
Shells and Crochet for Ocho Rios
The chill vibes of Ocho Rios can be summed up with the effortless crochet knit and shell embellishments on Zimmermann’s two-piece swimsuit.
Timeless White for the Maldives
If you’re looking for a place to truly rest and relax, look no further. The Maldives is the ultimate destination for the luxe lounger, just like this comfy yet flattering one-piece.
Francophile Stripes for St. Tropez
There are really only two words needed to describe the vibes in St. Tropez: vintage glamour. This Solid & Striped swimsuit is the epitome of retro elegance and perfect for an excursion to the French Riviera.
Vibrant Colors for Bali
A visit to any Balinese city is sure to be a magical adventure, whether staying at an all-inclusive resort in Kuta or an AirBnB guest house in Seminyak. The Indonesian province has a rich history and culture that’s as vibrant as the colors in this prismatic swimsuit.
Dainty Details for Turks and Caicos
You’ll reach peak zen after a visit to Atlantic Ocean island. The white powder sand and hypnotizing blue waters of Turks and Caicos are just as soothing as Peony’s belted swimsuit.
Sunshine Hello for Aruba
The energetic atmosphere of Aruba is just as vibrant as Marysia’s sunshine one-piece swimsuit. Wear it while stretching in a surfboard yoga session or as a top while dining at one of the island’s fresh local seafood restaurants.
A Subtle Plunge For Cabo
Nail the rustic desert-meets-beach vibe of Cabo with Tory Burch’s charming tie-neck swimsuit. The geometric floral print is reminiscent of the white sage that grows naturally in the Mexican paradise.
Boho Knits for Mykonos
Just like this swimsuit, there are two sides to Mykonos. There’s the party-ready atmosphere, which is captured in this bikini’s playful beads. And there’s the relaxed, easy-going traditional spirit embodied in the laidback crocheted fabric.
Retro Feels in Cape Cod
New England’s historic resort town is perfect for those looking for a peaceful way to escape the hecticness of today’s city life. In the same vein, Norma Kamali’s retro-inspired swimsuit will transport wearers to the ’40s and serve as a symbol of simpler times.
Mosaic Moments for Barcelona
Barcelona’s architecture is filled with awe-inspiring prints stamped on windowpanes and puzzled together with tiles. Although Johanna Ortiz’s patterned number was inspired by Indian block prints, the playful motif would still be a winner in Barcelona.
Retro Romance for the Amalfi Coast
A destination with jaw-dropping views deserves a swimsuit that’s equally as stunning. Plus, this Evarae swimsuit captures some of the old-world charms of the Amalfi Coast.
Bright Blues for Bondi
The name literally means water breaking over the rocks. So a vibrant blue swimsuit only feels right, especially since Bondi is also home to the world’s most-photographed pools, known as Bondi Icebergs.
A Ruffled Touch for Cartagena
It’s easy to fall in love with the vibrant yet warm culture of Cartagena. That charming spirit is embodied in this dark floral swimsuit created by Colombian label Agua by Agua Bendita.
Preppy Prints for Palm Beach
This South Florida destination has an undeniable preppy glam aesthetic. Here, it’s illustrated perfectly with La DoubleJ’s whimsical florals and flouncy ruffles.
Party-Ready Pieces for Ibiza
Of course, Ibiza is known for its nightlife, but it’s also known for some of the most beautiful pink sunsets. Thanks to its shimmery hue and ruched details, this swimsuit is just as breathtaking as the Mediterranean destination.
A Sporty Suit for Tahiti
Whether you’re into surfing or more of a beach volleyball person, you’ll be ready for all the outdoor fun Tahiti has to offer with Abysse’s neoprene zip-up swimsuit.
Wavy Stripes for Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach is the height of American coastal fun, which is captured with this playful stripe number by Solid & Striped.
Bold Prints for Cape Town
With its mountainous landscape and array of indigenous plants and flowers, Cape Town is a nature lover’s paradise—just like Ulla Johnson’s garden-party swimsuit.
Body-Con Cutouts for Rio De Janeiro
The energetic spirit of Rio de Janeiro’s people, culture, and art can only be illustrated with an equally as vibrant and playful swimsuit by Andrea Iyamah.
Blazing Red for Bermuda
The upscale aurora of Bermuda deserves an equally posh swimsuit. Magda Butrym’s sleek design feels just as elevated as the classy island’s newfound vibrancy. Plus, it matches the retro red mailboxes you’ll find sprinkled around town.